My brother returned home from his mission to Oklahoma on May 18th. He wanted the airport meeting to be simple, so he asked that my parents pick him up and then the whole family would gather at my Grandma's house to welcome him home. Mike and I were already in Salt Lake, picking up our car, so we decided to surprise him at the airport as well. It was a good thing we did, because his flight got in early and my parents didn't arrive until 20-25 mins after he got in.
When Mike and I showed up in the waiting area I was very surprised to see Steven already standing there. Another family was offering him their cell phone to call somebody, but it wasn't much help since he only knew my parent's home number. I got to be the first one to hug him since he came home! Elena wasn't too happy about being held by a strange person, but she warmed up to him later in the day.
Elena loves to grab people's faces. This is her with my nephew Aidan.
No comments:
Post a Comment