Monday, September 19, 2011

Mike's Birthday and new belly shots

I haven't posted for a while so these first two belly shots are a bit outdated. I was 27 weeks when we had Steph take these pics of us. Mike wanted a picture for his facebook profile to prove that he's gonna be a daddy.




Mike's Birthday was August 15th, but we didn't celebrate it with his family until the end of August since his parents decided to ditch him and go on a cruise to Alaska (can't say I blame them). As promised, I made him a 2 layer cake with vanilla pudding in the middle. I ran out of time for decorating so I just went with sprinkles to jazz it up.

On Mike's actual Birthday I made him waffles and orange julius for breakfast, and laid out new clothes for him on the couch. We didn't have much time to celebrate since he worked that night, but we were able to share a few good hours together before he had to leave.






Matthew and Aurora were a big help with putting on the candles, blowing them out, and then licking them off.

2 comments: