
I was just looking through some old pics and videos when I found a video of when Elena was a newborn. It is crazy to see how much she has changed already. She is squawking, wiggling and grabbing everything in sight. Having a bib around her neck is like having a toy attached at all times. So far she has rolled over 5 times, including the 2 times she rolled over today. It's so exciting to see her grow and learn and become her own little person.
She's still a bit of a Momma's girl which I find very endearing. Whenever Mike holds her she cranes her neck around until she is looking at me.
Here is the first video we ever took of Elena.
Here is an example of what she's like now. It's a little fuzzy but a good example of how she's constantly talking.
I have no idea why my fonts keep changing throughout my posts. Any ideas on how to fix it?
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of her craning around to see you. Too cute.
ReplyDeleteHaha. That's awesome.
ReplyDelete