Saturday, February 16, 2013

He who must not be named

Mike and I are struggling to decide what to name this new little bundle of joy. We originally decided on Ethan Kent but since Ethan has been in the top 10 names for the last decade we decided we want something a little less popular. Please vote on the right side of this page to help us choose the best option. We welcome suggestions and criticism. I don't want my kid to be made fun of just because we chose a weird name.

4 comments:

  1. What is Kent? Is it a family name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Kent was my grandpa and he was the coolest guy ever.

      Delete
  2. Atticus is on our top names list from when we were expecting Levi (and is there for future babies). Maybe we will have little guys that will be name buddies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Atticus, but Mike isn't as big of a fan. He thinks that people will call him Atty which sounds like a girl name.

      Delete