Mike and I have been married for 2 years as of today. The second year was even better than the first as we've grown together and experienced trials that have brought us even closer. We have been blessed so much this year with the opportunity to expand our family.Our wedding day was perfect in every way. We were married in the afternoon so I was able to sleep in and have some down time in the morning to relax. After getting my hair done I talked with my parents until Mike showed up to drive us to the temple. He did forget his wedding ring, but luckily his parents hadn't left yet and were able to bring it for us.
The ceremony was wonderful and we were able to take pictures in gorgeous spring weather. We were a few minutes late to our reception because we stopped at subway, since we new we probably wouldn't get the chance to eat much. Everyone complains about standing in the wedding line, but Mike and I really enjoyed it. Sure we didn't know everyone, but we were so happy that it was fun to share and talk to everyone that came. The reception was supposed to end at 8, but the line didn't end until 9:30. We hadn't realized it was so late. We cut the cake and mingled for a little while longer before heading to our bed and breakfast for the night.

For those of you who weren't there, this is what our reception looked like. So amazing!
I can't believe it has been 2 years for you already. Time is flying so quickly!
ReplyDeleteYou haven't given up on him yet? Geez, your psychiatrist bills are gonna be through the roof! I mean, congrats.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! A week late, I grant you, but sincere. Love you both.
ReplyDelete