
I took this picture of Chantale at 13 weeks pregnant, where she's starting to show that there's a tiny human inside her. Chantale is getting a little self-conscious of the fact that her belly is growing, but she's still pretty small. We'll have to see how many jokes I can make about it before crossing the line and getting smacked.
Yea! I love the belly bump! I laugh that she is starting to be self-conscious...know she knows how Rachelle and I always felt when she was talk about our bellies...
ReplyDeleteAww!! I'm so happy to see your bump, Chanzie!! When I was at the same point that you are, I was sad that I wasn't showing yet. That didn't last too much longer! Love your cute little belly while it's little! You're an adorable pregnant lady!! <3
ReplyDeleteyou have a blog! Yay!! Now I can stalk you two. You look adorable, Chantale. Don't feel self conscious about your bump. Eventually you will look obviously pregnant and you'll be wishing for the days when you didn't. ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd, you should smack Mike at every opportunity no matter what.
ohhh congrats you guys! i didn't know you had one on the way! we need to get together sometime! our blog is www.jakeandbeanwright.blogspot.com so check ours out sometime, im excited you have a blog so i can see whats up with y'all!
ReplyDeleteI love your cute blog! I'm trying to train myself to look at blogs. Seeing grandchildren is a good incentive!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Mom