Monday, June 6, 2011

Double Birthday Party



Here is the newest belly picture. This is me at 16 weeks in my new birthday outfit. Thanks Diane!


This weekend was busy with birthdays. Mike's brother Dave turned 19 on Saturday, and I turned 23 on Sunday. We had a double birthday part which included shish-kababs, strawberry covered cheese cake, and cranium. Here are some pictures from the blessed event.




I love this shirt, even if my facial expression says otherwise. Mike must have caught me in the middle of saying something.







My team won cranium so my birthday was a success.






4 comments:

  1. i'm glad you had a good birthday. wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wish we could be there too. Cute little belly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! I love your cute little belly and can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, Chantale! Very cute pictures!

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete