Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cabin June 2011




(Mike speaking) We made a trip up to the cabin in June, which was fun for everyone except Chantale. Poor Chantale started feeling sick the morning before we left, but since she's been sick a lot of the time during her pregnancy I didn't think too much of it. However, just as we were driving out of Provo Canyon towards Deer Creek Reservoir, Chantale puked up all the breakfast we ate that morning. Thankfully she asked for a bag since she was feeling so sick, so she didn't make a mess all over the car.

When we got up to the cabin, we enjoyed all the games, hikes, food, and other activities associated with cabin life. Chantale actually slept most of the time, poor girl, as she was feeling nauseous most of the time we were there.

We posted a few pictures of our time up there, although Chantale and I aren't in them because I took them and Chantale was lying on a couch during these activities.


2 comments:

  1. Chanie you're still sick?? Is it all the time? I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better soon!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nikki! Normally I'm not sick anymore, but that was just a bad week for me. Granted, I still have to take Zofran everyday or else I would be sick. What about you? I want to see pictures. Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?

    ReplyDelete