For those who haven't heard, we decided to name our little girl Elena June. A little over a year ago I got a call at work from an older lady named Elena and I absolutely loved her name. I made sure to write it down so I would remember to tell Mike about it. Mike and I have several boys names picked out, but we really struggle coming up with girls names, so I was very happy that he liked Elena as well. For short, we will call her Lena, which is a name I love from the Sisterhood of Traveling Pants books.
Originally I wasn't sure if we would give our girls middle names because none of the girls in my family have them. Once I realized that they would be stuck with Christensen for a middle name, I quickly changed my mind. Best to have something shorter, where they can drop the Christensen when they get married. We want the middle names to be after someone special and so we chose June which is after Mike's Grandma.
LOVE it!! I love the older names, which is something we have in common. So cute.
ReplyDelete