
After 10 months of trying we found out we were pregnant on Tuesday, March 15th. I told Mike that I would wait a couple days before taking a pregnancy test, but I'd been up all night worrying about it, so I decided to give it a shot. I wasn't sure if I'd done the first test right since the line wasn't definite and so I ended up taking a second test as well. Both ended up showing the same thing... I was definitely pregnant.
Mike works nights, and so I wanted to share the news but felt bad waking him after only a couple hours of sleep. I couldn't hold it in, so I ended up waking him up anyway. He just looked really confused and kept looking at the clock to try and figure out why someone was waking him up. I told him to go back to sleep and then we celebrated more in the evening when he was more lively.
Yay! Congrats! When are you due??
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm due November 19th. Just in time for Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete