Monday, April 16, 2012

Biggest Loser Update/ Easter

It has now been 5 weeks since Mike and I have been off sweets and it is definitely paying off! So far I have lost 10 1/2 lbs and Mike has lost 4 lbs. We still need to buy a scale that measures percentage of body fat so that we can see how close Mike is to his goal.
It is pretty difficult to get a good work out in everyday with a five month old, but I do my best. Elena is extremely needy right now because she wants to touch and see everything. It is quite the challenge to keep her entertained. Sometimes I just have to do my lunges and weight lifting while holding her.
Easter was kind of a sad holiday for those of us on a diet. I did buy Elena a really cute dress to celebrate and I had fun experimenting with my hair. It was a gorgeous day and we enjoyed time with Mike's family and my sister Stephanie. Here are some cute pics of Elena in her dress.





No comments:

Post a Comment