Monday, April 16, 2012

Sitting Up


Elena has now been able to sit up by herself for 2 weeks. She still needs adult supervision for the occasional tumble but is doing better at keeping her balance. I wasn't fast enough catching her last week and she face planted really hard on the church floor. Poor girl wasn't too happy after that little incident.
I took off Elena's bib when I took these pictures and immediately after it was gone she spit up all over her shirt. It literally happened within seconds. That's my girl.


Here's Elena in attack mode.
I'm guessing Elena is going to be a plumber someday ;)

4 comments:

  1. she is so cute, you need to let me take her pic's and be my little ginea pig. =) im sorry we haven't been to visit don't hate me, we are always sick and jake is crazy with school!!! we think of you guys often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so great! You're becoming quite the photographer. And don't worry about not visiting! Life is crazy with kids and I'm sure it's even harder with Jake in school. We'll have to do something in the summer if Jake is out of school.

      Delete
  2. I love the "attack mode" picture. Elena the pirate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I LOVE the little bum peek. Baby's bums are just about the cutest thing in the world. Especially peeking out of their diapers. As long as nothing else is peeking out...

    ReplyDelete