Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Love KSL!

Recently I have been upgrading some of our furniture in preparation for a mobile baby.  We used to just use my cedar chest for our entertainment center, with the DVD player and TV on top and the wii sitting to the side.  All in all, way too accessible for little hands.  Our previous desk was a black corner desk with a broken keyboard tray.  We had our router and a bunch of cords on the floor next to the desk since there was no room left on the desk.  
After hours of searching, I found this amazing TV stand on KSL for only $175.  The couple we bought it from had paid double for it a month previous, but it didn't fit in the spot they wanted to use it.   Their loss = our gain!  The doors on the TV stand are very difficult to open so it would be near impossible for a child to get into.  
Once we had the TV stand, I knew what color I needed to match for the new desk and I found the perfect one that very night for only $50.  I roped my friend Angeline into borrowing her dad's truck so we could pick it up the next day.  At the price of $50, we had no idea how big and heavy it was going to be.  The poor guy who owned it was soaked in sweat by the time we got it out to the truck.  I am so happy with how well the two pieces match!
Mike has now banned me from looking at KSL since we don't have room for anymore furniture.  






4 comments:

  1. FABulous! :) I love KSL too. I'm hoping to come across a jogging stroller that would work well, one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus, now you can use the chest in Elena's room if you want! That's where mine is...except it's broken. bah

    ReplyDelete