October was full of a lot of fun things and brought about some big changes to our lives, so I thought I'd use pictures to document them. I'll start from least exciting to most exciting.
#1 First snow fall.
#2 Elena started doing this cheeser grin, and I couldn't resist putting it in the post.
#3 We got this free piano off of KSL. Isn't it beautiful!
#3 Mike got a new job as a team lead for Adobe. This should probably be higher on the list, but he is currently on a week and a half business trip... so I'm not feeling as excited about the new job right now. (The picture below is from the Adobe Halloween party which was a blast!)
#4 Elena started walking! She was walking by herself by the middle of October, and towards the end of the month she learned to stand up by herself. (The first picture is of her escape during a diaper change, and the second is also from the Adobe Halloween party. Sorry about the nudity, but baby bums are just so cute!)
#5 We moved into our new house! I am so glad we got in before the cold weather. Elena loves having all this space to roam around and get into trouble.
#6 And for the FINALE... drum roll please... I'm pregnant! I surprised Mike on General Conference Sunday by bringing the test out to show him and Elena. I am currently 10 weeks along and am due June 12th, 2013.
Yay! Yay to all of these! Except the business trip.
ReplyDelete