Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bring on the testosterone!

I had my ultrasound today at 1pm and found what I had been anticipating... I'm having a boy!  In 2011 Elena was one of 5 girls born in our family.  I joked that the next time around everyone would have boys and so far that has been true.  Our little boy will be one of 4 boys born in 2013.
We had decided to name him Ethan Kent, but Mike and I decided we're having second thoughts on Ethan.  Now I'm excited to look through baby names and see if anything else strikes my fancy.
During the ultrasound they found that the baby was measuring bigger than they expected so I convinced the doctor to move up my due date.  I am now due on June 8th instead of the 12th.  Yay!  


Here's a picture of my belly today.  I am 20 weeks 5 days along. 







2 comments:

  1. yay! Let's live by each other and our boys can be friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Super super awesome. So happy for you guys! We love our two baby boys!!! Boys are so fun.

    ReplyDelete