Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bench Project

Nesting has set in pretty bad at our house. I have a ton of home decorating projects, and Mike has been getting both of our cars in tip top shape. I finally finished my entry way bench and so I wanted to show the transformation. I found this bench on KSL for 30 bucks and then I sanded it down and painted it black. I recovered the cushion in the red fabric and with my mom's help I sewed the cover for the blue pillow. I cheated and bought the other two pillows but I'm really happy with how it all looks together.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! It looks fantastic. How'd you do the cover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just stretched the fabric over the existing fabric and then used a staple gun on the bottom side. It was really easy, like wrapping a present.

      Delete